Welcome to the University Committees Website!
This resource provides a current list of university-wide standing committees, their sponsors, purposes, composition, officers, and members. This website is intended to help assure effective rotation of representation for various groups, avoid vacancies and redundancies, and provide information to committee members and others about committee responsibilities and representation.
Criteria for inclusion on this official listing of Iowa State University standing committees:
- The committee is sponsored directly or indirectly by the president or a vice president
- Committee members represent a broad range of university constituents
- The activities of the committee have broad or significant impact within the university
- The committee is continuous rather than single-project focused
Please send updates and corrections to .
- Senate Documents Committee - Faculty Senate
- Special Student Fee and Tuition Committee
- Student Affairs Advisory Board, Senior Vice President for
- Student Athlete Transfer Denial Committee
- Supervisory/Confidential Council
- Sustainability, ISU Council on
- Technology Enterprise Advisory Committee (TEAC)
- Trademark Marketing Advisory Committee
- Traffic Appeals Board
- Transportation Advisory Council (TAC)
- University Budget Advisory Committee (UBAC)
- VPDI Council
- Women's Leadership Consortium
- Women, University Committee on
- Work/Life Advisory Committee
- Writing and Media Center Advisory Board