Welcome to the University Committees Website!
This resource provides a current list of university-wide standing committees, their sponsors, purposes, composition, officers, and members. This website is intended to help assure effective rotation of representation for various groups, avoid vacancies and redundancies, and provide information to committee members and others about committee responsibilities and representation.
Criteria for inclusion on this official listing of Iowa State University standing committees:
- Committee members represent a broad range of university constituents
- The activities of the committee have broad or significant impact within the university
Please send updates and corrections to .
- Senate Documents Committee - Faculty Senate
- Special Student Fee Committee
- Student Athlete Transfer Denial Committee
- Sustainability Committee, Unversity
- Teaching Technology Advisory Committee (TTAC)
- Technology Enterprise Advisory Committee (TEAC)
- Trademark Advisory Committee (TAC)
- Traffic Appeals Board
- Transportation Advisory Council (TAC)
- Tuition Assessment Oversight Committee
- University Committee for the Advancement of Women and Gender Equity (UCW)
- Veterans and Military-Affiliated Advisory Committee (VMAAC)
- VPDI Council
- Women's Leadership Consortium
- Writing and Media Center Advisory Board