Automatic External Defibrillator (AED) Policy Committee
The AED Policy Committee shall consist of the AED program coordinator, director of Occupational Medicine, and representatives from the Office of Risk Management, Public Safety, Purchasing and at least one AED owner. The AED program coordinator will serve as chair of the committee and determine frequency of meetings. The committee is responsible for:
- Monitoring the implementation of ISU AED policy.
- Advising the university on the needs and strategic campus locations that would most benefit from the installation of an AED, in the event that such resources become available.
- Reviewing all special circumstances. All requests for variations from the AED policy and procedures must be submitted to the AED program coordinator for review and approval by the committee.
- Approving policy changes.
The AED Policy Committee will meet once per year or more frequently as determined by the AED program coordinator.
|Laughlin, Andrew||Member||AED Owner|
|Johnson, Susanne||Member||Risk Management|
|Jacobs, Carrie||Member||Department of Public Safety|
|Graden, Roger||Member||Department of Residence||01 Dec 2015|
|Foster, Wendy||Member||Procurement Services|
|Evans, Margaret||Member||Director - Occupational Medicine|
|Coberley, Mark||Member||AED Owner|
|Jewett, Angela||Chair||AED Program Coordinator|
- AED Owner (2)
- AED Program Coordinator (1)
- Department of Public Safety (1)
- Department of Residence (1)
- Director - Occupational Medicine (1)
- Procurement Services (1)
- Risk Management (1)